Founded in 1990 by Carol Gilbert, CGI has been instrumental in the success of national, regional, and local retail and restaurant businesses. We love what we do.
CGI strives to:
- Understand the specific needs and subtle preferences of its clients;
- Collaborate with clients and their partners;
- Find, develop and create the best and most productive real estate solutions for business challenges;
- Identify opportunities for the full range of CGI’s developer, landlord and tenant clientele;
- Facilitate long-term financial success through real estate decisions, strategies, and opportunities;
- Treat each and every assignment with respect and consideration remembering always, as Ludwig Mies van der Rohe once said, “God is in the details.” And,
- Work with the best real estate, retail and restaurant people in the business.
“As an architect, I have worked with Carol Gilbert for over twenty years on numerous projects. Many of the successful restaurants that I have designed have been brokered though her – one of note is the highly acclaimed Perbacco. What I like about Carol is that she knows a lot about architecture and understands how important it is to a project’s success. Her understanding creates a keen ability to visualize how a commercial space can be transformed. In addition, she and her team are very smart, professional, and are all about delivering for their clients and working as a team.”
Cass Calder Smith, AIA